跳到主要內容

Marriage will also have stroke

  • A man had stroke and could not move the left side of his body. He felt very difficult at heart.
  • His relative came to comfort him.
  • He said, I am not scared that my disease could not be cured, but I worried that my wife will not stay with me.
  • Not long after, his wife really left him.
  • His relatives scold that woman saying she is cruel and heartless.
  • The man said, don't blame her. It was my fault.
  • Then he continue to think of the old times and felt sorry:
  • When she was cooking, I was watching TV.
  • When she was sick and needed to go to see the doctor, I use the reason of being busy at work so she can go to see doctor alone.
  • When she bought new clothes and ask me happily of my opinion, I didn't even look at her.
  • When she needed me to accompany her, I use the reason that I need to please my boss so I can play poker until late.
  • On her birthday, if she didn't remind me, I will always forget until the next morning.
  • Our marriage already had stroke because of my behavior, and I didn't realize it.
  • Now that my left hand side cannot move, I can feel my mistake immediately.
  • Later, someone told his wife what he had said, and his wife became very touch and went back to her husband.
  • Under the care of his wife, the man recovered from his stroke.
  • One time, the couple walk in the sunset and the wife ask him why use stroke to compare to marriage?
  • The man said when I had stroke, my right hand was bitten by mosquito but my left hand could not scratch it. If I had not had stroke, will the problem exist?
  • In the past, you were under so much hardship, but I didn't even share the problem with you. I think that our marriage is the same has having a stroke.
  • Now, the couple became very loving because of that stroke and they realize that husband and wife is like a pair of left and right hand.
  • When left hand is tired, the right hand will help without even asking.
  • When the right hand is hurt, the left hand will extend to it without even need to ask.
  • If a person's left hand is itchy, the right hand does not extend to scratch, that means the person already has stroke or is paralyzed.
  • Marriage is the body of love. If one side does not show care to the other side, as time passes, situation will worsen and became a stroke.




I am not sure why this article was written in point form. Anyway, I wish all the couple know the morale of this story, before it's little bit late, or it's too late. It always takes a tragedy or bad thing to happen to realize who is important to you, who is meant so much to you. Why wait for it to happen, when you already know this, and you can do something about it to show your love and care? I am just wondering...

留言